It's your last chance to experience fall fun at Goebbert's this year.
The farm and garden center at 40 W. Higgins Road in South Barrington shuts down its annual Fall Festival on Oct. 31.
People drive from near and far for the Goebbert's experience each year. Some of the more popular attractions include:
- The Giraffe Barn. Pet and feed a giraffe at eye level!
- Animal Land. The exotic petting zoo houses animal from all over the world. Get your photo taken with a baby tiger and feed a camel. There are also farm animals to look at like pigs, chickens and goats.
- Haunted House. The not-so-scary haunted house caters to the younger crowd.
- The Red Barn Cafe and Bakery. Goebbert's is famous for its apple cider donuts and homemade fudge!
- Pumpkin Eating Dinosaur. The mechanical dino is quite a site as it chews up pumpkins and roars at the crowd.
Read more about the popular giraffe barn and other attractions.