Who's Leading in Illinois Congressional Races?
Find coverage of the various congressional matchups throughout the Patch network.
While many of northern Illinois' congressional races left little in the way of doubt, a few provided down-to-the-wire drama and competitiveness. Judy Biggert and Bill Foster were in a dead heat as Election Day approached, and Joe Walsh and Tammy Duckworth engaged in a bitter mudfest.
Jesse Jackson Jr. didn't campaign at all, and Adam Kinzinger, Dan Lipinski, Danny Davis and Peter Roskam didn't feel they had to.
Coverage of the various congressional races can be viewed throughout the Patch network.
- Bobby Rush (D) vs. Don Peloquin (R): 1st District. On Orland Park Patch
- Jesse Jackson Jr. (D) vs. Brian Woodworth (R) and Marcus Lewis (I): 2nd District. On Chicago Heights Patch
- Dan Lipinski (D) vs. Richard Grabowski (R): 3rd District. On Oak Lawn Patch
- Mike Quigley (D) vs. Dan Schmidt (R): 5th District. On Elmhurst Patch
- Leslie Coolidge (D) vs. Peter Roskam (R): 6th District. On Wheaton Patch
- Danny Davis (D) vs. Jacques Conway (R): 7th District. On Forest Park Patch
- Tammy Duckworth (D) vs. Joe Walsh (R): 8th District. On Palatine Patch
- Jan Schakowsky (D) vs. Timothy Wolfe (R): 9th District. On Evanston Patch
- Brad Schneider (D) vs. Robert Dold (R): 10th District. On Buffalo Grove Patch
- Bill Foster (D) vs. Judy Biggert (R): 11th District. On Darien Patch
- Dennis Anderson (D) vs. Randy Hultgren (R): 14th District. On Geneva Patch
- Wanda Rohl (D) vs. Adam Kinzinger (R): 16th District. On Channahon-Minooka Patch