Discover Everything You Need To Know About Designing An Estate Plan
For Your Special Needs Loved One
At this valuable educational program, you will learn:
- The #1 biggest mistake parents make, with alarming frequency, and why it is so bad for your child with special needs.
- Why many loved ones with special needs lose their eligibility for government and private assistance after receiving a well-intended inheritance.
- Why it is not necessary to disinherit your loved one with special needs just to preserve eligibility for government assistance.
- Why it is not always the best idea to rely on the siblings or other relatives of a loved one with special needs to provide for their care after you are gone.
- What is In-Kind Support and Maintenance and why should I be concerned about it?
Discover How You Can:
- Preserve benefits for your special needs family member and still ensure they have the quality of care they deserve!
- Avoid the risk and uncertainty of having a judge appoint an unknown guardian for your special needs child.
- Retain complete control over how, when, and to whom your estate is distributed.
- Set a life-long plan into motion that will take care of your child with special needs, now and for years to come.