Facebook.com is a great way
to stay in touch with friends and family, but it's also serving as a platform
for sharing favorite recipes. Some of the dishes are delish, and others don't
live up to the endorsements.
Bottom line, you won't know how good the recipe is until you taste it!
Roasted Veggie Pasta
- 1/4-pound fresh asparagus
- 2 red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 pound portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade (available in the olive section of most supermarkets. It can easily by omitted, or substituted with any type of chopped olives.)
- (other veggies can be used also like zucchini, squash or green beans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare asparagus by trimming woody base and cutting diagonally into 4 inch pieces.
- In a roasting pan, combine asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, roasted garlic and tomato.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.
From All Recipes/FB Friends Recipes