- A 17-year-old male from South Barrington was charged Nov. 23 with disorderly conduct at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St. He was released on bond pending a Dec. 19 court date.
Dakota J. Wapotish, 21, of 235 Abbott Place, Tower Lakes, was arrested Dec. 6 for DUI, BAC over .08, disobeying a stop sign, driver’s license not on person, failure to yield-stop intersection and failure to reduce speed after being involved in an accident at Hough Street and Lincoln Avenue. Wapotish was released on bond pending a Dec. 19 court date.
- Jon C. Erickson, 47, of 1017 Blackburn Dr., Inverness, was arrested Nov. 23 for DUI, BAC over .08, speeding, improper lane usage and failure to use turn signal at Barrington Road and Cornell Avenue. He was released on bond pending a Jan. 13 court date.
- Jonathon R. Langer, 24, of 930 Muirfield, Inverness, was arrested Dec. 5 for driving on a suspended driver’s license, no insurance, operation of a vehicle with suspended license plates, failure to return suspended registration to Secretary of State and illegal use of suspended driver’s license at Route 14 and 24th Street. He was released on bond pending a Jan. 13 court date.
- A counterfeit currency report was taken Dec. 7 at the Shell Gas Station, 100 W. Northwest Highway.
- A battery report was taken Dec. 5 at the Barrington Park District, 235 Lions Dr.
- A bicycle was found Dec. 5 in the 100 block of South Cook Street.
- A theft report was taken Dec. 3 at the Barrington Park District, 235 Lions Dr.
- A threat report was taken Dec. 3 at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St.
- A residential burglary report was taken Dec. 1 in the 800 block of Georgetowne Lane.
- A criminal trespass to residence report was taken Dec. 1 in the 1400 block of S. Barrington Road.
- A theft report was taken Nov. 29 at Midas, 110 West Northwest Highway.
- A battery report was taken Nov. 25 in the 100 block of S. Hager Avenue.
- A domestic report was taken Nov. 24 in the 700 block of Prairie Avenue.