- Anthony M. Pedregal, 21, of 8407 Russell St. Cary, was arrested Jan. 4 at Main Street and Hilltop Avenue for expired registration, no proof of insurance and driving while license suspended. He was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of Feb. 3.
- George R. Ramos, 48, of 1373 Lucky Lake Dr., Lake Forest, was arrested Dec. 30 at Route 59 and Covington Drive for speeding and driving while license suspended. He was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of Feb. 3.
- A report was taken Jan. 4 for a dog bite that occurred at 216 S. Northwest Highway.
- Police took a lost property report Jan. 2 for an Apple iPhone 5 that was left on a table at 100 E. Station St.
- Police took an abandoned vehicle report Jan. 1 at 1000 Garlands Ln.
- A vehicle was towed Jan. 1 from Lot 13 at Main and Applebee streets for snow removal.
- Police responded to the 500 block of S. Hough Street on Dec. 30 for a landlord/tenant dispute.
- Police took a report on Dec. 29 for a theft under $500 at Walgreens, 189 W. Northwest Highway.