Note: The following information was
obtained from the Barrington Police Department. An arrest is only an accusation
and does not constitute guilt. An individual can only be found guilty in a
court of law.
- Paige L. Fader‐Heiden, 42, of 227 W. Monument Ave., Barrington, was arrested for driving under the influence, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content over .08, no insurance, failure to yield – turning left and illegal transportation of alcohol, police said. Fader-Heiden’s arrest came as a result of her involvement in an accident at Main St. and Route 59 on September 13, reports stated. She was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of October 31.
- Harold T. Filian, 52, of 619 Oxbow Lane, Barrington, IL was arrested for driving under the influence, no insurance and expired registration following a traffic stop at Eastern Ave. and Route 14 on September 16, police said. The subject was released on bond and given a Cook County court date of October 31.
- Gabriele Woodall, 59, of 721 S. Prairie Ave., Barrington, was charged with disorderly conduct at 725 S. Prairie Ave. on September 17, according to reports. Woodall was released and given an adjudication hearing date of October 24.
- A 17-year-old Barrington man was charged with being under the influence of drugs at school at 616 W. Main St. on September 18, police said. The subject was released and given a Cook County court date of October 10.
- Police received a report of a former employee verbally threaten a previous employer during an unemployment benefits hearing on September 18.
- Police responded to the 900 block of Williamsburg Park for a suspicious incident report on September 18, according to reports.
- Officers served a Notice of Trespass Warning in the 700 block of South Prairie Avenue on September 18.