This year’s Barrington High
School Homecoming theme is Under the Sea, the Great Barrington Reef and BHS
students will reflect the theme all during Spirit Week.
Here’s the schedule of events:
Monday, September 30
- Sports Day
- Wear sports apparel
Tuesday, October 1
- Blue Like The Sea Day
- Wear blue today
Wednesday, October 2
- Hawaiian Shirt Day
Thursday, October 3
- Wear Your Homecoming T-Shirt Day
Friday, October 4
- BHS Spirit Day – Wear Spirit Wear or Homecoming T-shirt
- Pep Assembly 1:48 to 2:35 p.m. in the Main Gym
- Filly Football Game 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 5 - HOMECOMING DAY
- Pancake Breakfast 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Café)
- Varsity Tennis Invitational 8 a.m.
- Freshman Red/White Football 9/10:30 a.m.
- JV Soccer 10:00 a.m.
- Parade 10:15 a.m. (starts at train station)
- Varsity Soccer 11:30 a.m. (Stadium)
- Varsity Football Game 2 p.m. (Stadium)
- Homecoming Dance 8 to 11 p.m. (Main Gym)