At Barrington Patch, we're all about helping local businesses and charities serve our community. So we've come up with a way to help Smart Farm of Barrington while supporting local businesses at the same time. We’re calling it our "Patch Click and Claim for Charity" program.
Smart Farm of Barrington is an educational vegetable gardening organization that donates 100 percent of its crop to local food pantries.
Ready to help out?
First you need to know about our business directory, which we try to keep updated with a listing for every business and organization in town. Listings are free, and if, as a business, you “claim” yours, there are all sorts of great perks. You can upload photos to the listing, respond directly to reader reviews and get your customers to “follow” your listing, which means they’ll get an email anytime you add an event or announcement to the site. (There’s info on claiming your listing below.)
Now that you know that, here’s how the Click and Claim for Charity program will work:
- For every claimed listing through the month of April, Patch will give Smart Farm a $10 credit towards free advertising on Patch to spread its message. (With a max of $600 in credits.)
We thought this would be a great way to both help out local businesses and support an important local organization. We hope you agree and claim your listing today!
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit Barrington Patch. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in/log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Sign in, if you haven't already, and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow three to five business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.