Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Located on rural Route 22, Advocate Good Shepherd is large hospital providing health care to Barrington and the surrounding area. The hospital is well equipped to save lives as a Level II Trauma Center and is also home to a state-of-the-art Cardiac Care Center.
- Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1979
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, Blue Cross, CIGNA, BeechStreet, Family Health Network, First Health/Coventry, Great-West Healthcare, HFN, Hispanocare, Humana, MultiPlan, PPO Next, Preferred Network Access, Preferred Plan, Private Healthcare Systems, Unicare and UnitedHealthcare.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, United Church of Christ and Advocate Health Care.
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 183
- Type: General, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Visiting hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Helipad: Yes