Arnett C. Lines Elementary
Arnett C. Lines Elementary School is an award-winning school, twice earning the Blue Ribbon for Excellence Award by the United States Department of Education. The school was named after a Barrington resident who dedicated seven decades of his life to serving the community and loved visiting students at the elementary school.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:40pm; Wed, early release at 3:10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building is wheelchair-accessible.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1969
- Number of students: 554
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: All teachers are licensed by the State of Illinois.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Features: Cafeteria, Library
- Extracurricular activities available: Lion's Share is a program to raise funds for Lines families in need. The program will also serve as a scholarship for families who cannot afford extra school costs such as field trips and school supplies.
- Sports teams: Sports are available to fifth graders only. Sports teams include boys basketball, girls basketball, track and cross-country.
- Student clubs: Barrington 220 Speech Tournament, Lego League, PTO Mini Courses, Roaring Writers and Student Council.