Barrington Public Safety Building
Fire: 847-304-3600, Police: 847-304-3300
The Barrington Public Safety Building houses both the fire and police departments. This unique setup fosters familiarity and cooperation between the departments and creates a fire and police staff that works well as a unit. The fire department has two other fire stations in the area: Station Two is in Barrington Hills, and Station Three is in Lake Barrington. The police department houses administrative staff in this building, as well as a jail, firing range and even an armored police vehicle.
- Hours: Police department hours: Sun - Thu, 7am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 24 hours; Fire department hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is wheelchair accessible.
- Services: Police, fire, ambulance
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of firefighters: 48
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional