Boloney's Sandwich Shop is located in the heart of downtown Barrington. A variety of sandwiches and other food are available here. Choose from the "Herman Muenster," the "Bat-man-wich," or many other movie-themed sandwiches to eat in the restaurant or you can take your food next door into The Catlow movie theater and dine while watching a current feature. No need to go outside: a doorway connects the two establishments. We're told The Catlow was the first theater in Illinois to offer in-theater dining... all thanks to Boloney's Sandwich Shop.
- Fax: 847-381-0871
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is on ground level with no steps.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, hot dogs, salads, soups, chips, cookies, drinks
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.boloneys.com/Boloneys/Menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual