Founded on May 28, 1927, by Wright Catlow, the Catlow Theater is a historical landmark. Catlow features the latest movie releases, as well as some family favorites. The current owners, Tim O'Connor and Roberta Rapta, added dine-in service to Catlow through Boloney's Sandwich Shop, which occupies one of the theater's storefronts. Catlow patrons can order Boloney's food and take it into the theater with them while watching a movie on the big screen.
- Hours: Showtimes: Sun - Thu, 7pm; Fri, Sat, 5:45pm, 8pm.
- Founding Date: May 28 1927
- Ticket information: $5.00 tickets for adults, children and seniors
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What is the most popular concession food?: Hot dogs, popcorn, soda
- Number of screens: 1
- Size of screens: Small
- Stadium seating: No