In business since 1997, Francesca's may be an Italian chain restaurant, but it feels like a family-owned local business. Nestled in the Cook Street Plaza, you'll have to walk down a corridor to find the entrance. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two or bring your family to partake in the menu filled with Italian fare, which changes every two weeks to maintain variety. The owners say that they want customers to feel like they are being entertained in their own home. A banquet room is available for large parties, and delivery options are also available for large orders.
- Fax: 847-277-1224
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 3pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 3pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: An elevator is available from a free municipal lot. Dining and restroom facilities are handicapped accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian food, alcoholic drinks, sauces, t-shirts, bags, olive oil
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: miafrancesca.com/restaurants/famiglia/menus_carryout.asp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people are so nice, friendly, and loyal.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian
- Signature dishes: Pollo Romana
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Any of the chicken dishes.
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 52
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Business casual