Penny Road Pub
Penny Road Pub is located near south Barrington and surrounded by forest preserves. Penny Road Pub has daily specials for food and drinks. In addition, the pub has live entertainment on the weekends.
- Fax: 847-428-0569
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4am; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: ramp for entrance
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Penny Road Pub T- Shirts and Sweatshirts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: - Monday - Thursday $1.00 half pound burgers, hot dogs, and 9 inch pizzas. - Additional Daily Specials. - Live music friday and saturday.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "Surrounded by Forest Preserves and is quite and quaint."
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Tex-Mex
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Homemade tossed pizzas and Infamous Burgers.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Gabe Gonzales
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dancing, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: casual