Presbyterian Church of Barrington
Drag box to select area
A group of Barrington Hills residents saw the need for a Presbyterian Church in the area in 1958. After pleading their case to the Presbytery of Chicago, The Presbyterian Church of Barrington was born on Easter Sunday, 1960. The congregation officially moved to its current location on Brinker Rd. in 1963. The church feels that music is an important part of worship, and has an extensive music program available to all of its members.
6 Brinker Rd, Barrington, IL 60010
- Accessibility Details: Wheelchair accessible
- Hours: Sunday worship service: 10am
- Accessible: yes