Presbyterian Church of Barrington
A group of Barrington Hills residents saw the need for a Presbyterian Church in the area in 1958. After pleading their case to the Presbytery of Chicago, The Presbyterian Church of Barrington was born on Easter Sunday, 1960. The congregation officially moved to its current location on Brinker Rd. in 1963. The church feels that music is an important part of worship, and has an extensive music program available to all of its members.
- Hours: Sunday worship service: 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1960
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs