Back in the late 1890s, the Rosati family served authentic Italian food to its New York City customers. In 1927, Sam Rosati opened his own Italian restaurant in downtown Chicago, but it wasn't until 1964 that the first Rosati's Pizza opened in Chicagoland. Today, Rosati's Pizza is in eight states. The current generation upholds the quality ingredients of the founder, such as homemade sauce, top-grade meat and fresh dough.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 4pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front door is accessible. Handicapped parking close by.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, salads, desserts, sandwiches.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Mega 28" pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Signature dishes: Mega 28" pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner