Sagano Japanese Restaurant
If you want sushi in Barrington, Sagano Japanese Restaurant is the place to go. Sagano has a lunch and dinner menu including plenty of sushi meals, makimono rolls, salads, noodle dishes and a la carte options. The restaurant is tucked into quiet Catlow Court off the busy North Hough Street. When you walk in, chances are you'll see the owner and sushi artist, Mr. Lee, entertaining the crowd that sits in front of him.
- Fax: 847-382-8981
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Sat, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Mon, Sun, closed. Dinner hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9:45pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The dining area and restrooms are wheelchair-accessible.
- Founding Date: Oct 01 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, appetizers, salads, dessert
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Sushi
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food, Noodle Shop
- Signature dishes: Sushi chef's special spicy tuna rolls
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Mr. Lee
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual