St. Anne Catholic Church is one of the oldest organizations in the Village of Barrington. Founded in 1884, the church has over 4,000 registered parishioners from across the area. In 2000, the Parish Campus was completely renovated and is now home to an expanded parish school community, beautiful new church and a new chapel that was created using the old parish church building.
- Fax: 847-382-5363
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1884
- What makes this community special?: Barrington has a small town feel, and everyone is friendly.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 4,000
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes