Founded in 1988, this Subway location has certainly personalized its store for the Barrington crowd. Among the seating inside, you'll find four plush leather chairs where you can lounge and eat your favorite Subway sandwich, drink and chips. Future plans call for an outdoor seating area. As a local resident, the store's owner, Tiffany Mantuk, believes in true hometown values and regularly gives back to the community. A convenient free parking lot and daily Subway specials are available at this location. Personal checks accepted only on large party orders.
- Fax: 847-382-7827
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available directly outside the front door, and bathrooms are also accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Sub sandwiches, chips, drinks, cookies, apples, party platters, and giant subs.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: $5 footlong sub
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people, the festivals, and Summer activities.
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Healthy fast food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: $5 footlong
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual