U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
This small office provides technical assistance to other U.S. government agencies, federal offices, and the general public. Its goals are to preserve, protect, and enhance aquatic and terrestrial habitats, and promote environmental education across the area.
- Fax: 847-381-2285
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp to access building
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1991
- What makes this community special?: Barrington has many forest preserves, parks, wetlands, and open spaces.
- Services: Technical support to other federal agencies, offices, and government entities for local conservation issues
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None