Village Church of Barrington
Drag box to select area
Originally called the Evangelical Free Church of Barrington, this organization was established in 1961. In 1965, the church bought five acres of land on Main Street where the building now stands. The church was re-named the Village Church of Barrington shortly after the building's completion in 1967. The Village Church has grown significantly over the years, with an average Sunday attendance for worship services of 600.
1600 E Main St, Barrington, IL 60010
- Hours: Sunday worship services: 8am, 11am